The CMRE Technical Library was established in 1959 as core part of the Centre. Its mission is to support the research activities by offering a wide range of services, such as:
- Document Supply
- SDI (Selective Dissemination of Information)
- Library and Interlibrary Loan
- Book Purchase
- Reading Room
Its holdings include about 30.000 physical items and more than 100.000 electronic resources (e-books, technical reports, datasets, etc.), while also giving access to key scientific information tools such as Scopus, IEEEXplore, ProQuest Digital Theses and Dissertations, etc.
The Library is open to all CMRE staff members and visiting scientists.
CMRE reports releasable to the public and reprints of works published in the open literature are available at the CMRE Open Library.
Please find below the links to CMRE Library digital search facilities (only accessible from the Centre’s scientific computing network):
- Library Intranet Site: https://library.scinet.cmre.nato.int
- PING Library Discovery Search: https://ping.scinet.cmre.nato.int
- Skylla Library Catalog: https://library/InmagicGenie/opac.aspx